Naruto Gaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Summoned

2 posters

Go down

Being Summoned Empty Being Summoned

Post by Rin Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Rin knocked on the Hokages door after being summoned by one of his ANBU.
Rin
Rin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Being Summoned Empty Re: Being Summoned

Post by Jinsei Senju Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:27 pm

~ Day Before ~

Jinsei didn't feel like repeating."I said summon her to my office and nothing else."Between those screaming words, that had come out of his mouth, the ANBUS disapeard in a blink, taking a scroll that Jinsei had written.After finding Rin, they delivered her the scroll that he had writted."Such a nice day, and I have to keep up with these..."He sighed deeply, knowing that by now she would'a read the scroll for sure.

'Dear Inuzuka Rin,

It's my pleasure to have you summoned at my office.This scroll shall be shown to no one, and it is traceble, meaning I will know if you do.The meeting objective will be explained tomorrow, at Afternoon, around 15:00.I hope you are a good timing person, since I dont want you to be late.

Hoping you are well, God'

Wow...God, perhaps it was too much.But no, he liked to call himself God, since for him it was true.People worshipped him as a god.And that was true in the village since he commanded everyone that lived in it.Jinsei decided to make a clone and took off to go home, annoyed by the day, he just wanted to have a peacefull day of rest.

~ Today ~

' I hate the sun...'Jinsei remembered himself as the clock ringed.The alarm had been turned on, perhaps because he had important things to do?The sun was clear and shiny as nothing, hot as hell, the blaze seemed to burn anything that could feel hot.I would like to see Sand beating his heat wave.The breeze was adorable, peacefull, everyone adored a breeze sometimes to clear of this sun.Jinsei quickly got up to middle body and pushed the curtains together, covering the window and the sun from coming to his eyes.He turned around and slammed his hand on one pillow, covering his head with another.He didn't wanted to do it, but he had to get up.After getting up, he directed himself to the bathroom, in a hurry, wanting to 'clear' himself.He then took a bath, cold water bath to be true, since he had the need to wake up.He directed himself to the Kitchen from his small comfy house.He prepared himself a small breakfast, but he seemed to be in a hurry.An orange, a glass of orange juice, and some bread.That was his normal breakfast since he hated to eat alot.He then directed to bathroom again, brushing his teeth quickly, he started to get dressed.This time, I will not describe the outfit to the max.He putted on his white undershirt, which also made him use his red tie.He putted on his leather brown cloak, matching his brown jeans not too common in the ninja world, and a pair of black shoes of the best materials around.He spinned the doorknob from the door of his house and stepped out.He turned around and looked at his home from the outfit.A yellow painted house, small, one floor only.It had a Kitchen / Living Room, a bathroom and his room, which was normally messy.He then started walking slowly, greeting everyone he saw, smiling.He directed himself to a small house, realizing it was 14:00.The house was full of old mans who started looking at him evily."Brought the money?"One of the old mans asked."Yeah, I did."He replied to the old man.Soon, they took out a small table and a small bag.They turned it around, spilling some small pieces.After it was ordened, the old man, who seemed to be the boss sitted in front of the table, challenging Jinsei for a Shogi battle.Jinsei was nicknamed the Shogi Master so he accepted.The first match took around 15 or 20 minuts, beeing an intense battle which made Jinsei think alot, he won denying the money prize, as he gave the money he had for the old mans themselfs, showing to be a great person.They started drinking and telling some jokes, happy, until Jinsei realized he had a meeting with Rin.It was 15:10 now, and she probably had been waiting, and he had said that she couldn't be late."Now I gott'a go mates...I'll be back later."He told them, as without doing a simple handsign or anything, he teleported himself to his Office.He opened the door and saw Rin.She had been waiting for 10 minuts now.He scratched the back of his head smiling, an anime sweat running down his forehead."Go in, go in..."
Jinsei Senju
Jinsei Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm

ooc: ^_^"...Theres no way i can do a post that long

Rin smiled slightly, nodded at the Hokage and bowing in respect before opening the door and walking inside. He was late, which suprised her, but he probably had more important matters to attend to before he met her. She had arrived at 3pm sharp, like the letter had instructed, and had been waiting for those ten minutes. She hardly noticed the time go by, she was too busy daydreaming and wondering why the Hokage had even wanted to see her in the first place. Had she done something wrong maybe? Nothing she could thing of. She would ask when the time was right.
Rin
Rin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Senju Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:50 pm

[ << Made Bigger >> ]

Dark whispers were able to listen.Wow, was there someone in the room whispering?If by reading this you think yes then you were tricked.The dark whispers were the wind blowing by smoothly,calmly, taking the giant heat wave away.Jinsei looked at Rin.A Chuunin was standing in front of him now.After he opened the door he saw a girl with a purple-red'ish' hair, in the front holded by the Konoha headband which he adored alot.He hadn't use on of these in a long time, he now used the Hat."I don't use one of these headbands in a big while..."He said smirking and smiling as he smiled.She had a a kind of glove that didn't covered her hand but was on her arm, on one side, and on the other a red bracelet, and some kind of belt around the upper arm.She seemed to have light brown eyes, beuthifull they were.She had a pair of red marks across her cheeks, common of the Inuzuka?Her skirt was the same color as her top, grey, and brown.She had a pair of long brown boots, who went to her knees.Today, strangely, she wasn't carrying her sword.He smiled at her, revealing a close drunk face from him."First, I will be truthfull.I lost myself in a Shogi tournament and then we started drinking and talking, and time went by.Secondly I summoned you here since I want to ask you something, beeing a member of Cell 7."He explained as he went to the office bathroom and washed his face.Before he would forget,he bowed back at her and smiled."I am going on a trip to Amegakure No Sato, and Iwagakure No Sato.I am going to talk to their leaders, but I am afraid things can get hairy..."He said laughing, scratching the back of his head with his arm, hidding a burned hand."If something is to happen to me, I have choosen the new Hokage.It will be the Yellow Flash, Minato Namikaze."He explained to her, now with a serious face, pulling his arm down, concealing the burned hand with the sleeve from the white undershirt.He smiled."I will want you to tell him that he will be the Hokage if I don't comeback Rin...Here are the proofs.He himself and you will be the only ones able to open this.Others will be paralized, depending on their ranks and villages.Can I count on you Rin?"He said, now smiling.
Jinsei Senju
Jinsei Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm

She looked at the Hokage in shock. If he didn't come back? Was the mission that life-threatening? Then again, he WAS travelling to Amegakure. One of their hunter-nin had attacked her not even two days ago so it was a possibility Hanzou wouldnt take the Hokage's presence too kindly. He said he would choose Minato as the next Hokage, which made her eyes widen just a fraction. If her sensei became Hokage she would be even more proud to be his pupil. Maybe then Obito and Kakashi would stop quarreling when Minato told them to. She hesitated for the briefest of moments, not liking the idea of Jinsei falling in battle at all. However, she nodded. "Of course, Hokage-Sama...I'll tell him and only him..."
Rin
Rin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Senju Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:11 pm

[ Short Post. ]

Jinsei smiled at her, giving her the scroll."I must thank you and I must go..."He said concealing his burned hand again."I have some things to take care off.."
Jinsei Senju
Jinsei Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:19 pm

She nodded and took the scroll, placing it in one of the pouches on her belt. "Alright, Hokage-Sama. Best of luck in your mission," She bowed. "I swear on my life that i will keep this a secret..."
Rin
Rin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Senju Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Disappears.
Jinsei Senju
Jinsei Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm