Naruto Gaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Towashin is here

2 posters

Go down

Towashin is here Empty Towashin is here

Post by Towashin Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:11 pm

General Information
Name: Towashin shinkutsuki
Alias: Towa
Village: Konoha
Looks:looks are in the picture
Personality:towashin is now neatrual he smiles only at the people he loves
Character's Suberobjective:To make up for what he has broken he wants to kill all those who are in the akatsuki

Clan Information
Clan Name: Shinkutsuki
Kekkai Genkai:
kekkei genkei:Cjnitio

1st level:
Controls moonlight making it below sub-zero tempatures

2nd level:
Controls moonlight and sunlight making the moonlight really cold and the sunlight somewhat really hot

Clan History: The shinkutsuki clan was made by towashin's grandfather Mikihoshi kishimoto who bared a child in a female from the rain country which was agaisnt the rules he went by this clan was then made when there only son bared a child with a female and so on and so fourth. When towashin father was born yrs later he had towashin as a son but the father sensed evil in his blood and gave towashin away but after that the clan was being attack by konoha (lucky for towashin he wasn't in this mess) and only 10 or few people got killed in the clan and in konoha after that battle the whole clan scattered never to be seen until the fullmoonw of the eclispes

Fighting Styles/Elements
Character Element: Water,wind
Main:Water
sub: wind

Advanced Element: Ice, Hyoton (Water + Wind): Water then Wind Shakra together produce the secret element of Ice frozen water that can be molded shaped and used in combat. Haku, Zabuza's right hand companion used his bloodline ability to form his patented Crystal Ice Mirrors. This element has some other variations in application but all has to do with the ability to cool and calm the temperature weak against earth then fire, strong against fire then lightning Strongest against Plasma, Weakest against Glass

Main Jutsu Type: Gen and taijutsu's

Background and RP Sample
Background: After being reincarnated towashin has never been the same, he has never felt the same ,he never speaks now and when he does it is a word or 2. He wonders why he was brought back to life from the foul mouth rude bad remarked hidan. Why he tells himself why do i have to live life again i have been offered life to many times but in this life i will make sure i don't screw any thing up any more nothing at all he always tells himself and he kept his words always. Towashin tries his hardest not to cry infront of everyone but being inside hidans' soul jar does stuff to you. After that Towashin returned the Leaf village telling the hokage what happened Acouple years after that towashin began to begin where he left off he trained everyday hoping that the hokage will give him the rank of sanin. Towashin was finally ready he a couple months after that he proved to the hokage that he could be a sanin and when he showed the Hokage what he could do the hokage said to him
"You are really edgy sometimes and annoying but has Hokage of the Village hidden in the Leaves i now Promote you to rank sannin"
towashin was speechless not knowing to jump and hug the hokage or stand there and boy feeling like an idiot.
"Thank i promise i won't let you down" towashin marched out the room feeling good for himself
RP Sample:

towashin was walking through the forest looking at the ground and up at the sky....the moon seems peaceful today but i don't deserve to see somethign that beautifultowashin continues to walk thinking to himself Why the hell am i here hidan gave his blood and he gave me his fucking foul-mouthed personality mizuki i won't screw things up not again

Last edited by Towashin on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 5 times in total

Towashin

Back to top Go down

Towashin is here Empty Re: Towashin is here

Post by Jinsei Senju Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm

1- I allow you to make a Sannin for my village.

2- Your KKG of your clan, the "Cjnitio" is O-Ped.Such power as controlling the beyond, eclipses, sunlight or moonlight is forbidden.

3- For a Sannin, I would require a bigger bio please, no need to be giant just a little bigger.
Jinsei Senju
Jinsei Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Towashin Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:41 pm

is that better

Towashin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Senju Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:31 pm

1- Your history still says you were made Hokage.

2- Lay down your KKG a little, blazing hot is too hot.
Jinsei Senju
Jinsei Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Towashin Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:25 pm

what do you mean it sill says i am a hokage

Towashin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Senju Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:16 pm

could do the hokage said to him
"You are really edgy sometimes and annoying but has Hokage of the Village hidden in the Leaves i now Promote you to rank hokage"
towashin was speechless not knowing to jump and hug the hokage or stand there and boy feeling like an idiot.
"Thank i promise i won't let you down"
Jinsei Senju
Jinsei Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Towashin Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 pm

i see lol um how embarrassing ^^"

Towashin

Back to top Go down

Post by Towashin Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:48 pm

i hope thats better

Towashin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Senju Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 am

1- Lay down one element.

2- Other then that, I will approve after you change the elements.Only two.
Jinsei Senju
Jinsei Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Towashin Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:01 pm

okay better

Towashin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinsei Senju Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 pm

"Water ,thunder ,wind"

Take thunder.